Bhagavad Gita Introduction 1


 INTRODUCTION


om ajñāna-timirandhasya jñānāñjana-salākaya caksur unmilitam yena tasmai śri-gurave namah Sri-caitanya-mano-'bhistam sthäpitam yena bhü-tale svayam rūpah kadā mahyam dadāti sva-padāntikam

I was born in the darkest ignorance, and my spiritual master opened my eyes with the torch of knowledge. I offer my respectful obeisances unto him.

When will Srila Rúpa Gosvāmi Prabhupada, who has established within this material world the mission to fulfill the desire of Lord Caitanya, give me shelter under his lotus feet?

vande 'ham śri-guroḥ śri-yuta-pada-kamalam śri-gurun vaisnavámś ca śri-rupam sagrajätam saha-gana-raghunathānvitam tam sa-jivam sadvaitam savadhutam parijana-sahitam kṛṣṇa-caitanya-devam śri-rädhä-kṛṣṇa-pädän saha-gana-lalita-śrī-visakhānvitamś ca

I offer my respectful obeisances unto the lotus feet of my spiritual master and unto the feet of all Vaisnavas. I offer my respectful obeisances unto the lotus feet of Srila Rüpa Gosvāmi along with his elder brother Sanatana Gosvāmi, as well as Raghunatha Dasa and Raghunatha Bhatta, Gopala Bhatta, and Śrila Jīva Gosvāmi. I offer my respectful obeisances to Lord Kṛṣṇa Caitanya and Lord Nityananda along with Advaita Acarya, Gadadhara, Śrīvāsa, and other associates. I offer my respectful obeisances to Śrīmatī Rādhārānī and Śrī Krsna along with Their associates Śrī Lalita and Viśākhä.

🙏🌹♥️

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Shrimad Bhagavad Gita Introduction 2